Monday, September 19, 2011

Oh Crap......Don't tell Trent


So I had my first car accident.....

Don't worry no one was hurt.... just my right tail light and a parking lot pole.

It's funny I even said to myself; Sarah you really shouldn't park there because of that pole. Are you going to be able to back up that truck and not hit that pole? But there was no other spots to park, so I parked there anyways. Well I guess I shouldn't have.... because yes I hit that pole. Funny thing is I didn't even think I caused any damage I just thought I hit the hitch. It wasn't until the next day when I was at Uncle Chris's house that Taylor noticed.

It's barely noticeable the clear part of the light is suppose to be red. I guess we will have to buy another one...Thank goodness the part is only $40.00 I told Trent to buy a bunch. I'm sure I will do it again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment