Friday, July 1, 2011

I really can't believe how lucky we have been to have such wonderful people in our lives. My Aunty Lynn had everyone over for a BBQ (one last time before we leave) The kids played in the sprinkler ate a ton of chips and Popsicles, and even had a water gun fight! Thank you Aunty Lynn we all had a wonderful time. I don't think Jessica will never forget Uncle Mark's stinky socks!!!

Yesterday we went to the lake to meet up with all our friends (one last time before we leave) The kids got to play with all their friends and I got to sit and chat with my wonderful girlfriends. They even surprised me with a beautiful necklace. Thank you ladies!!! I am truly going to miss you, you have no idea how important and wonderful you girls are to me. Just like Leah said... we are all like family, we can always count on each other when we need help or someone to just listen to us vent, or a place to store all our stuff. Summer is NOT going to be the same without you.

The weather didn't cooperate so we all ended up going to Shirley's house to hang out. All the kids had so much fun playing with each other. What a wonderful bunch of kids my girlfriends have. When we got home later that day; Jessica told me she had " THE BEST DAY OF HER LIFE!!!!"

Thank you ladies for all the wonderful memories, all the playdates, all the laughs, roof-top lunches, all the parties. Thank you for everything!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment