Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Good-bye Calgary I will miss you

Well I really can't believe it, but I am saying good-bye to Calgary. Good-bye to the place I was born and raised.... Good-bye to the place where I got married... Good-bye to the place where all my kids were born...

I know people move all the time, but it makes me sad to say good-bye to everything and everybody I know. Good-bye to everything that is familiar. Good-bye to our house....good-bye to McKenzie Lake....good-bye to the kids schools....good-bye to our community...good-bye to walks at the river....good-bye to 191st Brownies....good-bye to my kids friends....good-bye to my friends....good-bye to my family....good-bye....good-bye....good-bye...

I really hate good-byes!!!! So sorry to anyone who I didn't say a proper good-bye to. I am really sad about leaving. I will miss everything and everyone more than you guys will every know.

No comments:

Post a Comment